Monday 12 September 2011

Monday Talks








Mini-Crit with Dermit and Padma

Today, I had a talk with Dermit and Padma about the 1:5 Model, and the augmented drawings that were the influence. Given the reminder that my model was too focused on the exterior and not of the interior space of the office space, I've recognized the complication how as to question and model the relationship between the inside space and the ideas found on the running edge. Further investigation into the materials and ideas used inside my precedent building, Maison de Verre which being the foundation design is based. Also, that the some parts used for the 1:5 scale model would not work for the 1:1 scale model, it gave the preparation and the understanding of my primary materials steel and wood to be structured in a more accurate and specified model in a 1:1 scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment