Sunday 14 August 2011

My Sustenance and Me.

My sustenance is arrangement associated with Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD). If something was out of place, out of line to other things in my room, I must correct it, everything must be in line with each other,  in order to rid of the stress and thoughts before I can move on with the daily rituals. Therefore, perfectionistic but needless and time-consuming arrangement becomes my sustenance. It is what sustains me to feel at ease. A sense of security? perhaps.



Site:


Vector Arena Park became the location for the room remembering from Judy's remark on how, to place an object in an environment with the opposite characteristics to compliment. As the room focus on obsession with arrangement and the surface of water is in the absence of form and in forever changing arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment